Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What song are you listening to NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yep, My friends aswell, They know i'm crazy. so they also don't do anything. My friend and I wrote our names in an agends with our blood:P
Dum3z,Sep 30 2005, 01:53 AM Wrote:You're like this one guy who tried to argue that C/C++ is less useful than Visual languages... he got owned sideways by my friend. :/
:lol:

Once Visual Basic, always Visual Basic!:lol:
DarkCasper,Oct 1 2005, 02:12 AM Wrote:Yep, My friends aswell, They know i'm crazy. so they also don't do anything. My friend and I wrote our names in an agends with our blood:P
Usually girls r the ones that do that....having agendas,blood writting...waste of blood,you should make a Illuminis Satanis with it rather than writting names...blaahhh
It's school agendas, mandatory, And i meant i was writing Just stuffs, and he wrote his name only.:Psorry i didn't say it. I was Playing cs:P
Bahamut,Sep 30 2005, 05:58 PM Wrote:rumors spread rather kick...those bastards
Rather kick?:lol:
DarkCasper,Sep 30 2005, 10:45 PM Wrote:
Bahamut,Sep 30 2005, 10:36 PM Wrote:Techno Industry
HM...=/
BTW.....Didn't you notice the bands? I mean,I know the techno part sounds like.....wtf? but....ITS SKINNY PUPPY WITH TYPE 0 NEGATIVE!
Its like the goth version of METALLICA playing with KORN
Song: Can't Buy Me Love
Artist: The Beatles
Album: A Hard Day's Night
Song: Reptilia
Band: The Strokes
Album: Room on fire
Song: Hello, I Love You
Artist: The Doors
Album: Waiting For The Sun
ALO - wasting time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13