Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Amx Plugin That Binds Hook For Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Omg i use X....and my F is something else./..so im gonna lose my F :-\
cant u let ppl say /hook and THEN its bound to the c-key? or is that impossible
You could, but i think if people dont read the MOTD they deserve to be kicked constantly until they rectify their mistakes. Well that and i have o/p bound to Blue tsays about binding your hook. Under radio 3 is like, roger that, enemy spotted and some other shit.
Let's see...

C is:

1. Affirmative
2. Enemy Spotted
3. Need Backup
4. Sector Clear
5. ?
6. Reporting In.
7. Get Outta There, It's Gonna Blow!
8. Negative
9. Enemy Down.
0. Cancel
Blizzard,Aug 4 2005, 05:44 PM Wrote:I just use F and I have Mouse 4/5/6/7/8 open.:P

But this is horrible if someone already has that key bound to something important (say if they use ESDF config instead).
I have my "go for the head" aimbot command in C
IM PISSED! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::ph34r::blink::wacko::unsure:

Oh yeah...I know some1 would ask this so i'll answer it in advance...F is to "aim for the balls"
I use F and I only have 3 mouse buttons, bitches.
*noobish,Aug 4 2005, 06:22 PM Wrote:cant u let ppl say /hook and THEN its bound to the c-key? or is that impossible
I just wrote this plugin, it might be of use:

[code]/*
BindHook
By cocacolakid
*/

#include <amxmod>
#include <amxmisc>

public plugin_init()
{
hmm nice... is there anyway to make it so they can do it in chat?

say amx_hook ""

that would work well
there must be some way to do it because players can say roll the dice and have it activate something.... i can't write amx small code. some guy named split made it for me
Coca, when did you learn how to script AMX plugins!:P
Blizzard,Aug 5 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:Coca, when did you learn how to script AMX plugins!:P
I told him thats were the money was....
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's