Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: World of Warcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yeah, just edit my post. I see how it is.
lmao no you justgot owned bitch:P
Stop trying to play it cool. It's not working.
your cover up isabout as bad as dr phil's comb over
Yeah, because he has such a comb-over.

[Image: dr-phil-books.jpg]
you just proved my point.

(i purposely orded it so i wouldnt actually agree with you making it 3 times)
Plot,Aug 22 2005, 10:29 PM Wrote:your cover up isabout as bad as dr phil's comb over
If it's as bad as his comb-over, which is nonexistant, my cover up is also nonexistant and good. You just lost. Therefore, I win. Noob.
Blizzard,Aug 23 2005, 01:34 AM Wrote:
Plot,Aug 22 2005, 10:29 PM Wrote:your cover up isabout as bad as dr phil's comb over
If it's as bad as his comb-over, which is nonexistant, my cover up is also nonexistant and good. You just lost. Therefore, I win. Noob.
no by theory if you have nocover up my statement stands undeterred therefore exposing your true nubby self
I have no cover up, only because there is infact nothing to cover up. Face it, you edited my post and you're just trying to lie your way through it. Again.
Plot,Aug 23 2005, 05:36 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Aug 23 2005, 01:34 AM Wrote:
no by theory if you have nocover up my statement stands undeterred therefore exposing your true nubby self
cry more noob.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's