Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hey again fellas, I'm back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey fellas, I realized I haven't been on in a while so I thought I'd drop another line... I'm finally getting a new computer!!!! I'm upgrading from my 500 MHz computer and 16mb video card TO my new P4 3.0 GHz, 256 mb radeon vid card (too poor to afford the nvidia), 1 gig of ram... I'm about to wet myself in anticipation of its arrival. I'm just gonna go nuts when i actually get above 20-30 fps in cs!!! haha, the day is mine!!!!

Anywho... I'm glad to see that we're getting back our old 1.6 server!! That brings back so many memories just thinking of it... I've just been playing on the BuD clan's mostly-24/7 militia server, it's cool, plus it has a lot of players i used to play with back in the day. Well, I just wanted to drop in and say hey. I'll try to be on as much as I can here...

PeAcE
Hey Underdog! Happy to see your getting a new comp. i cant wait til the server gets up:D
Kick ass, you better start playing with us. B)
Sveach,Aug 3 2005, 05:40 PM Wrote:Kick ass, you better start playing with us. B)
you'll let anyone play with you :X
Awesome. Now you'll get about 100 FPS everywhere.
haha, yeah I'm gonna have a heart attack when I actually see my fps get to 100... but as soon as I get cs installed on my new comp I'll be back to playin w/ you guys... especially once the new server gets back up!! Man... I just realized... I'll actually be able to run CS:S now!! Hah, I'll finally be able to see what it's like! ...but I'll still probably stick to 1.6 for a while anyway :D

But MAN I can't wait til the new server is up!! It's gonna be like the old one right?? Nipper maps and rope?? Oh man I hope so... soo many great memories! :P

I'm going through cs withdrawl right now though... my sound card finally broke (it's been messed up for a while) and well I guess I could play cs, I'd just get owned every round since sound was the main thing i used to compensate for my 20-30 fps! :P

Anywho, I'm rambling now... i'll see you fellas later... PeAcE
no rope:(

HOOOOOOOOOOOOK :lol:
:Pwell whatever you call it in your native tongue, I want it back!!! :)
How much was this computer?
total was about $900... i also got a 17" analog flat panel and a color printer w/ it as well... they came "free" with the computer but you know how that is...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's