Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Everyone vote, new server poll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
how about a source server with nipper maps and hookmod once the SDK comes out?:)
TheCheat,Aug 7 2005, 01:35 AM Wrote:how about a source server with nipper maps and hookmod once the SDK comes out?:)
How bout that would require an uber computer that would be like 5 billion dollars a month to rent.
Womb-Raider,Aug 7 2005, 12:25 AM Wrote:Why do you want a 32 so bad? I think having 2 servers would be better. If we ever wanted we coudl close one for just Wroaw night or something. And not have a bunch of complaints.
wroaw/p3ng night!! woohoo!!! sounds awesome
After voting for a 32 player server, I changed my mind.

2-20s! But you gotta make it clear that one of them IS the PRIMARY server. The one where you'll find most wroaw// members:D
2 20's all the way
2 20
32 all the way...One = better. So we dont have to look after alot of ppl in different server. Like before, I was like the only one always looking after the little kids and now if we have 2. I need to look after alot more now. :-\..32 kids is enough. 40 and it can turn choas. :-P
You werent the only one watchin u bastage!
I was in spectator more than any of you. Mostly because whenever I was eating I'd join WCS just to spectate.
Biggs,Aug 7 2005, 01:58 AM Wrote:I was in spectator more than any of you. Mostly because whenever I was eating I'd join WCS just to spectate.
You were always in spectator because you were always eating. You're fat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's