Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Players Choice Night Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Vote and then say what you voted for and hook on/off. Or we can do the hook vote when we start, if you still wish to participate PM me or IM me on AIM. Check forums for the password the night of the game.
Standard maps night please!!!

I also think we should have a separate forum for this kinda thing, to keep it more organized:)
coca,Sep 20 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:Standard maps night please!!!

I also think we should have a separate forum for this kinda thing, to keep it more organized:)
hook/no hook?
I don't think I will be mentally able to play, but if I play I would choose Movie Themed mapp0's! Like panic_room and ehh? Not the_get_away!
think movie themed is like jurrassic park and maybe gi joes maps? But yea panic room too i suppose.
Womb-Raider,Sep 20 2005, 05:47 PM Wrote:

hook/no hook?
No hook...too many camping spots with hook:(
Movie-themed maps ftw!

We should vote for hook on/off on Friday though.

hell yeah coca
i couldnt choose between standard or pistol maps. standard would definitely be fun, since we always play nipper =P
Cc_ map night.:)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's