Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: A awsome poll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is going to be important for a lot of you im sure.
Womb-Raider,Jul 27 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:This is going to be important for a lot of you im sure.
I voted that, but then really, how would you get a sex change during prison? Would they let you out to go to your doctor's appointment to turn you into a woman/man?
Technically, they'd have to since you're now part of the other gender. But the chance of getting a sex change while in prison is is highly unlikely. You'd probably die anyway because your fellow prison mates would stab you.
no, i would just have my butt hole removed
Yadntnojack,Jul 27 2005, 01:33 PM Wrote:no, i would just have my butt hole removed
Have fun shitting.
Sveach,Jul 27 2005, 01:24 PM Wrote:
Yadntnojack,Jul 27 2005, 01:33 PM Wrote:no, i would just have my butt hole removed
Have fun shitting.
story in irc tonight about anal seks, from duckeh.
Yay!
Sveach,Jul 27 2005, 07:24 PM Wrote:
Have fun shitting.
haha your gonna die because your shit cant come out and you'll poison your own body.

why dont you jsut get a special pair of underwear that only you can take off with a peaice of lead on the butt part?

love my new sig?
What's her name?:)

:P
Blizzard,Jul 27 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:What's her name?:)

:P
Jessica Alba

*drools on keyboard*
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's