Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: 50 dollar Ibook.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
coca,Jul 25 2005, 07:28 PM Wrote:Dear Baha,

I thank you for unblocking me.

Nudging will recommence immediately.

-cocacolakid
Stupid Coca,trix is just for kids...

And so will blocking
-:lol:-
GOD DAMN IT WHY DON'T I LIVE NEAR RICHMOND VIRGINIA!

GOD DAMN IT WHY?!

[Image: posting9an.gif]
i live near there sorry for posting but my dad lives in henrico and my friend goess to school there and his school gives them ipods im gonna have to check up on that for 50 sorry never gonna post again just thot id say that
calik,Jul 25 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:i live near there sorry for posting but my dad lives in henrico and my friend goess to school there and his school gives them ipods im gonna have to check up on that for 50 sorry never gonna post again just thot id say that
The no posting things fine, dont stress yourself.
calik,Jul 25 2005, 04:20 PM Wrote:i live near there sorry for posting but my dad lives in henrico and my friend goess to school there and his school gives them ipods im gonna have to check up on that for 50 sorry never gonna post again just thot id say that
You can post...you just can't flame. :)
Womb-Raider,Jul 25 2005, 09:28 PM Wrote:
calik,Jul 25 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:i live near there sorry for posting but my dad lives in henrico and my friend goess to school there and his school gives them ipods im gonna have to check up on that for 50 sorry never gonna post again just thot id say that
The no posting things fine, dont stress yourself.
i liked it better when i thought you were dead :/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's