Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: To end all flames.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
your the one who made a whole forum for us :/
umm arent you the one who started it by makign a flame forum?
It's gone now. Take a hint.
Spastic, add me on Xfire.:(

Blizzard245
if u guys want flame forums, go to your own site and make them k thx:)
when we came here, we werent the ones who wanted to flame, it was womb who wanted to forums and the other crap

hes like a cancer to your clan
I guess this is a cancer that exists for the sole purpose of killing other diseases. Glad we have it.

And for the quote
Womb Raidz0r Wrote:Ok i have a new plan, lets all meet in IRC tomarrow at 9 pm and we will end this. But i warn you, your not winning.

Tomorrow (spelled wrong because Ben is a dummy head!) at 9 pm (I'm assuming eastern since that's Womb's time zone) he wants ALL to meet in IRC to end this war. If you can't meet HIS initial conditions that he set, then how is he the one backing out? And to anyone I've openly flamed, don't IM me. Thanks.
whats this about again?
whats the name of the mirc channel?
*whistle sound from clint eastwood movies* its showdown at the OK Corral, or something...now this ought to be interesting but sadly I probably won't be able to make it because im moving tomorrow....don't know if i'll have access to a pc right off but if so i'll be there just to watch bc i have beef with no one, except my manhood and boooooy oh booooy is he gonna get a beating later. If i cant make it someone save logs^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's