Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Movies/Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: B0002UX81Q.01-A2ULVZOUOV1RHX._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg]
* SniperducK spray paints silver and adds spikes. FOR WOMBEH!
Looking at that makes me want an otter pop...

*Goes and gets one*
I just activated my FFXI account, what a coincedence. Lets all play on the same server and fuck some shit up wroaw style.
SniperducK,Jul 21 2005, 12:48 AM Wrote:lol i have full AF also...for my BLM and my RDM lol...plus other random shit...im reactivating later this week....screenies then:)
I'm talking about a dragoon though you dumb whore. RDM and BLM are rather easy to level. You try getting a Dragoon to level 60, then finding some help to get a Ifirits coffer key.
omg even our ads are turning into rpg ads:o

Cheap ffxi Gil
Cheap ffxi Gil Delivered 24/7/365 Quick!
Schietluis,Jul 21 2005, 09:08 AM Wrote:omg even our ads are turning into rpg ads:o

Cheap ffxi Gil
Cheap ffxi Gil Delivered 24/7/365 Quick!
They don't deliver on February 29th on leap years.
Biggs,Jul 21 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:
SniperducK,Jul 21 2005, 12:48 AM Wrote:lol i have full AF also...for my BLM and my RDM lol...plus other random shit...im reactivating later this week....screenies then:)
I'm talking about a dragoon though you dumb whore. RDM and BLM are rather easy to level. You try getting a Dragoon to level 60, then finding some help to get a Ifirits coffer key.
AMEN!
....TRY BEASTMASTER LOLOLOLOLORMAOPINGPONGROFLSCOPTER+WAFFLE!!!!111one!and2too

Entro...great Idea...I'm planning on reactivating mine...
BTW guys did u heard about the RNG dmg modification they added?
ZOMG hope they didnt lower his dmg...THAT WAS ALL THE RNG WAS GOOD FOR!...its fukin expensive too!
They said that the distance is gonna affect the dmg...poor RNGers at solo T_T
No one ever wanted to party with me:(It was like i smelled or something.
Womb-Raider,Jul 21 2005, 03:10 PM Wrote:No one ever wanted to party with me:(It was like i smelled or something.
I soloed with my WHM sub job most of the time on my dragoon.
coca,Jul 20 2005, 09:45 PM Wrote:Pulp Fiction
Ocean's 11
Enemy of the State
The Godfather Trilogy
Scarface
those are my favorites out of that list that coca made.

WoW > FFXI
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's