Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hey guys, just seeing how you lot are doing, seems good.

yeah just saying hi
RUN MILI, THEY'RE A BUNCH OF HOSTILE MOTHAFUCKAS WITH PIECES NOW!!

oh yeah, sup dwopple:D
Hey, guys.:D
chimpy,Jul 19 2005, 10:25 AM Wrote:RUN MILI, THEY'RE A BUNCH OF HOSTILE MOTHAFUCKAS WITH PIECES NOW!!

oh yeah, sup dwopple:D
Come here so I can assrape you with Chromo.

And ban ban the devil.
---------^ Not a mistake.
stfu dumz im just here to say hi you asshole

oh and hey blix:D
Don't flame! Just love!:wub:
spread the love
Are you guys too stupid to remember that last time you made a plan to come here nothing but flames came out of it? Try using your head and I know you're doing this on purpose to piss off Womb.

So just go away because you already know what happens from last time. Don't go "OMFG IM TRYIN TO SAY HI YOU FUCKS!@!". I like how you guys try to act "mature" and then do dumb things like this. Grow up and this is why some of us were happy when you left.
actually biggs, i for one came here alone, with th eentition of saying hi, with no knowledge of ANY pa members browsing these forums. i have NO CLUE how all of a sudden other members came here. so yeah, they may be doing it to piss off wob, but i didnt. you can trouble me for a nice glass of shut the hell up:)
Did I mention your name? Did you do any all out flaming? No, so you're the one who can trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up. (If you're gonna say it, say it right bitch)

I admit that you had good intentions SD, but chimpy and military, tell them how to act beyond the age of 10.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's