Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: JOIN THE FUN! VERSION 1.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Entropy, womb, bahamut, dum3z, dwopple, cheat, blizz, coca, hobbit, krayz..........

CLOSED UNTIL NEXT TIME! I'll randomly pick who you get and PM, PS only link me to your avatar, its funnier if you don't know who made it:P

Size Restriction to 100x100 also:P
DOUBLE POST OMG!!!

ATTENTION PEOPLE IN THE AVATAR EVENT!!!!!

Entropy, womb, bahamut, dum3z, dwopple, cheat, blizz, coca, hobbit, krayz..........

all of you have a PM
if u need a question send to me, submissions are due by 7/24/2005 or earlier:)
SniperducK,Jul 21 2005, 07:42 PM Wrote:I'll randomly pick who you get and PM, PS only link me to your avatar, its funnier if you don't know who made it:P
If I was in this thing everyone would know which avatar mine would be.
Biggs,Jul 21 2005, 08:32 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Jul 21 2005, 07:42 PM Wrote:I'll randomly pick who you get and PM, PS only link me to your avatar, its funnier if you don't know who made it:P
cool but your not <_<
Biggs,Jul 21 2005, 09:32 PM Wrote:
Because yours would look like shit.:D
One question
Who is ....*insert my avatar's target* ????
I don't even know the guy...
i need 5 more avatars still.

So far their are many amazing avatars, some bashing others some actually funny and cool.............................hurry people are crying!
Dwopple asked me for ideas on his, IT WASN'T ME!
It was soooooooooooooooo all biggs' ideas >.>
IDC I JUST WANT MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's