Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Bastard.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
See..you got sensible members like SV---then you got complete fucktards like Womb, don't know when to quit..can never except when they are wrong and obviously has no respect for fellow admins. YOu're a funny little man womb, big egos mean small dicks, remember that.:P
I say lock all the flaming topics, well my say doesn't mean shit but thank god for freedom of speech:). At least im not flaming >:)...I remember when flaming = ban, where is this iron fisted policy. Get a grip, regroup find the starters of this bullshit arguement and ban them till no tomorrow. At least that's what I would do.

Z for PREZ!
We never had a iron fisted policy, we just said we did so we could sort out the real pussys.
well if you say you do and then you dont back it up...alot mroe people are going to start breaking the rules.
Too late *cough*
just wanted to tell u womb that im behind u as well.
Krayz, <3 your title. But to correct you, it's "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up". Either way works though...
I'm behind Womb, but in an entirely different manner of speaking. B);):wub::ph34r::wacko::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Zomg the:wub:'s are checking out mah avatar!
omg smiley h4x
Dum3z,Jul 18 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:I'm behind Womb, but in an entirely different manner of speaking. B);):wub::ph34r::wacko::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Zomg the:wub:'s are checking out mah avatar!
Damnit stop telling everyone that!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's