Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Dawn Of War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else play this game? If you liked starcraft you will love this.
i likes starcraft!

never played this game though
umm oddly enough im playing sc right now and owning so hard but i'll just stick to sc thanks :-)
SC owns. Gets old after a while but it still does own. Plus I'm too lazy to download the game/too poor to buy it.
Ill send you a link for direct download at your top speed from my server dumeh.
Dum3z,Oct 24 2004, 02:31 PM Wrote:SC owns. Gets old after a while but it still does own. Plus I'm too lazy to download the game/too poor to buy it.
never gets old when you play all the map setting stuff. w00t for starcraft mortal kombat/ inuyasha/ yu-yu hakasho/ kenshin/ ed edd n eddy/ many more
Did you know they're making a Kenshin mod for Jedi Knight Academy or something? I forgot what happened to it, but last time I checked a while ago they were hacked. I heard they started working on it again.
They cant really make a good kenshin game...
OMG DOW PWNZ!!!! i played in the beta lol. havent gotten the real game. i think its awesome!!!!

has anybody here played the tabletop version, Warhammer 40k? i used to play, a race called tyranids, then necrons. dun play anymore tho
Womb-Raider,Oct 24 2004, 06:55 PM Wrote:Ill send you a link for direct download at your top speed from my server dumeh.
i want to download it!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i cant i guess ill buy it :-/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's