Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Another ent/womb argument.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If Goku can hire people, Harry would just ask Dumbledore.

Oh wait...
ownt dude.....fuckin ownt ^
Why would Goku need to hire someone to pwn Harry Potter? Gokou can fly without brooksticks, he can shoot energy blasts without a dumb wand, he can teleport instantly to anywhere. How would Potter win again?
He is also practically inmortal....he revived like 12 times in DBZ...I mean...the guy doesnt give up
well, that's just for the show, i bet he's lazy when he's not shooting en epi.

the potter crash dude just proven himself to be the biggest noob spoiler ever, scared of kids while driving in his car :x Can it get any worse? yes! the woman who yells "you bitch" to him is even worse, even the noob managed to own her
What kind of fucking loser hangs around outside a Barnes & Nobles bookstore just to ruin a book for people?
Schietluis,Jul 20 2005, 10:42 PM Wrote:well, that's just for the show, i bet he's lazy when he's not shooting en epi.

the potter crash dude just proven himself to be the biggest noob spoiler ever, scared of kids while driving in his car :x Can it get any worse? yes! the woman who yells "you bitch" to him is even worse, even the noob managed to own her
I dont get you at all man.
Of course not. With Olaf you're supposed to say "OH SCHIET IT'S LUIS!" then run off.
:huh:wth what could you possibly don't you get about my post? O_o
Wow schietluis didnt ban Dum3z for his lame joke ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's