Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: A good team balancer plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
something better than PTB, say a plugin that doesn't slay you when it moves you.
Yeah, that's really annoying.
Dont get one. Then it will never be wroaw vs, and any time im on dodgeball it will switch me constantly.
Yeah, but I thought he was just talking about them in general.
They are fuckin useless anyways, they ruin the game.
Do not...
I hate when the good ppl stack in T in any DE map and own the CT who is most of the times full of noobs...
Since I always go SAS....I usually get a 3:1 ratio score though my team score is usually under 10:1 ...
And the T's awp whores always start calling me noob cuz my score is lower than theirs....RAGE....GROWING...OUT OF CONTROL...
*starts turning green*
MUST...DESTROOOOOY!! SMAAAAAASH! CRAAAAB BATTLE!
well, I got pretty pissed when it was 1v4 on the server in glass (with guns). There was even an admin, but I think he cared more about his rank than making the teams better than a 4-person rape.

I notice nobody even mentioned a plugin.:PSAS? Is there a difference in the models, other than the SAS are completely masked?
[Image: sas.jpg]
That looks very familiar...
[Image: spoiler-anakin.jpg]

And he loses both legs too.
He also lost his mullet but that was so brutal and offensive for the red-necks they had to remove it from the film
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's