Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Funny stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
pretty funnay
Biggs,Jul 13 2005, 02:19 PM Wrote:
Dwopple,Jul 13 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:I'm thinking biggs probably plays like that >.>
What the hell are you talking about whore. You know what I'm playing like 24/7 now.

Midget!
Fine, you scream some other random crap when you kill a monster >.>
wat u been palying, ts still?
I play like that. Though I normally only punch my desk until the loss of blood makes me lose consciousness.
What? Your desk bleeds when u punch it? and its toxic? Are u sure its not paint?
BTW I saw this song and it reminded me of Noodles
Noodles' on my back
No I'm not playing TS, and no I don't play like that.

I would play like that at a LAN party though just because I can pwn my school in CS still. Just take out the destroying computer part and it's me at LANs. Hell I even act like that in lasertag, although I haven't been there in forever. (Always got top 3 in lasertag)
I've never been to a laser tag place.:(
We had a laser tag place at a mall a few towns over, it got shut down but i r0xxed it.
lol it got shut down because you roxxored it womb.. they realized oh shit womb did well here our place sux no one good ever comes here
Plot,Jul 14 2005, 06:08 AM Wrote:lol it got shut down because you roxxored it womb.. they realized oh shit womb did well here our place sux no one good ever comes here
coughSUCKUPcough:P

I think Womb's lying. He probably blew balls.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's