Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Womb-Raider,Jul 13 2005, 05:46 AM Wrote:Jacks still a jackass. Its even in his name.
Yadntnojack

Jackass

I think you're misssing two S's, Womb.
The 2 "S" r in his aSS
LOL

no one cared when i left for two whole weeks:(

you know the past two weeks i was gone? remember anyone?
I noticed you were gone. I could tell you werent here because i havent been pissed off in a while.
no i think you meant to say

"I, penguin have not been pissed off at anyone letely because im two weeks late."
No one notices anyone is gone until they become drama queen and make a huge post about it. *coughdutcheycough*
Was he GONE?
I mean...he posts to say he is leaving for a while after he hadnt made a single post for about 3 months....whats that all about?
Stephen makes a million of them.

"Sorry guys, I have work today. I'll be back around 7 PM so see you guys later! -Stephen"
Blizzard,Jul 14 2005, 12:27 AM Wrote:Stephen makes a million of them.

"Sorry guys, I have work today. I'll be back around 7 PM so see you guys later! -Stephen"
riiiight ive made one thread in the past....year? about being gone.;)
Everyone noticed i was gone, we didnt have a server and things went fucking nuts without my common sense and pure truth to be stated constantly. And of course we had a lot of clan members that werent quitting :\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's