Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: To: FOOTBALLER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Actually, I hate to do this to you but I'm bored.

Not one person swore at you yet. The only thing mentioned is your gayness meter. You were the first one to start swearing at people.
Actualy, Blizzard did swear at me in cky's look at me topic, and blizzard keeps saying stupid gay shit for no reason
We're talking about this topic, you are flaming in this topic. We don't care about the past, we're in this topic and you're the only one swearing in this topic.
footballer,Jun 27 2005, 03:31 PM Wrote:....and blizzard keeps saying stupid gay shit for no reason
AMEN THAT!
Vote in my POLL BTW LOL
Biggs, you truely are my replacement :'(
Womb-Raider,Jun 27 2005, 11:22 AM Wrote:Biggs, you truely are my replacement :'(
Don't say that you dumbass! He's your substitute and clone, not replacement!!! Don't leave us ever again. :'(
This is some what entertaining.:D
footballer stfu right now because he has too many people that will back him up if the need arises (including me)

but that wont be the case, i think the blixor can handle yo on his own
With half my brain cut out I could still win.:)
Blizzard,Jun 27 2005, 01:05 PM Wrote:With half my brain cut out I could still win.:)
Not if I pick and choose the components that make up that 50%.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's