Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Blizz and Dumb getting you pissed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
How many times has Blix done that? (I've done it one day in the past few months, and that was yesterday.
Ya but schiet was a member way before u guys even played CS lol
Ummmh...this stupid signature is too long...gotta work on it
Note to myself: Never add answers that insult myself...in this case..the third ><
Dum3z,Jun 25 2005, 07:58 PM Wrote:How many times has Blix done that? (I've done it one day in the past few months, and that was yesterday.
Well over 1000.
I win bitches.
How do you win? You've done nothing.
Fuck you hoe.

(Heres the winning proof)
Nope,not yet [ 1 ] [7.69%]
Hey...I would preffer Iraq to invade USA and take us like slaves to africa rather than hearing this guys spam [ 2 ] [15.38%]
Nah,you are just jealous cuz they spam more than you [ 3 ] [23.08%]
Hey,where is the pizza one? Oh,nvm i found it [ 1 ] [7.69%]
And there goes Baha again with its stupid polls...there we go again [ 2 ] [15.38%]
Womb is in the poll...prepare for an endless flame war [ 4 ] [30.77%]

That shows womb ahead by 1 vote:P
That poll has nothing to do with our spamming.
But he wins...he gets the most votes...randomly since he has nothing to do with the topic...another one of my classics...thats why my polls r so productive lol

Btw...thx whoever voted for the pizza...you really have a great taste for polls..
Yeah I voted for 5 btw...who else did? Hey I dont do that many stupid polls ok!...Only I can talk like that of my polls...its like black ppl with the N word...sortoff
Oh no! It's uncle Womb and the spam kids!

Hey guys
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's