Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone playing in a free wow server??? if you want to play in one tell me...i found a free server for wow but im not sure if someone has a better server
im just download the wow clien so far lol :-D
Funny. When I first read that I saw "Anyone playing in a free wroaw server???"

:(
Same lol...
Wow....i mean....RO i understand..but WoW? Thats must be some crappy laggy sick crap....imagine mantaining a "GOOD" server strong enough for WoW...and FREE? IMPOSIBLE...
Welcome to the world of LAG rae
Oh, I almost forgot to say that Warcraft sucks.:)
i thought it was wroaw at first but i re-read it and alas i was mistaken RAE DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!! WoW sucks
Blizzard,Jun 18 2005, 11:39 PM Wrote:Oh, I almost forgot to say that Warcraft sucks.:)
Ironically your name is Blizzard.:ph34r:

WoW isn't a game meant for private servers, it's one of those games where you need a lot of people to make it work. There are a few games like this.
Yeah. But my name has nothing to do with the company.
rae1213ca,Jun 19 2005, 03:45 AM Wrote:Anyone playing in a free wow server??? if you want to play in one tell me...i found a free server for wow but im not sure if someone has a better server
im just download the wow clien so far lol :-D
Yes i definatly want to play that game. Just tell me where to download the client and such.
I found a server where its not laggy, almost the same rating as the normal WoW and....AND there are alot of ppl. More then 150+ online 24/7...and beside the good thing about this WoW...They made a program that you dont need to go to a site only to sign up to login...and shows all the list of all of the private servers and shows the ppl on it and shit like that...:-D its kool...Well like me im gonna try out free servers...if i get hook on that game i'll p2p to support them...*cough* like ro for awhile;). You say WoW sucks????...I no 15 people that p2p it and they say its one of the best mmorpg out there. Top5 will have WoW and FF for sure...so ya....

Shit man my head hurts..!!!!!@!@!@!
150 players on at once is nowhere near enough if you want to actually experience the whole game. You want atleast 1k, at the very minimum.

I'm sure your raids suck with only 150 people on total, and I bet most of them don't even participate in them.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's