Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: BitTorrent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sveach,Jun 17 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:If you're behind a router, I've heard that you need to open ports to use your full potential. I don't bother using BT, i use K++ or IRC to download anything if i ever do these days.
well bittorrent runs real slow on my computer and my brother said the same thing as sv.
Schietluis,Jun 17 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:i play online even when downloading with 300k/s:)
I don't believe download speed affects your gameplay with torrent, only the upload speed does.

Sv is right too, I'm behind a router and I did teh uber secret thingy and boosted my speed.:ph34r:
Well, I use BT because K++, LW, WMX, BS, etc...don't have certain episodes of A State of Trance that I require...like the NEW ones.
some bt programs require you to upload to download and your up/download rates are directly related. I used to use bit tornado but that was a long time ago, i dont use anything without internet.
I'm use Limewire and IRC for music. Anything else isn't needed. Infact, I'm downloading some Eric Clapton at 250 KB/s. Whole album done in eight minutes. B)
I hate limewire.:o
Bearshare!!:D
Bearshare would be better if it didn't have the little demented bear staring at you the whole time.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's