Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: it finally caught up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
and if you do make sure you bend over really far to get it.. i hear it does wonders for the lower back area
I would like to know, how exactly did you get caught?
most likely driving poorly and a cop pulled him over smelt something and checked him/ his car and bang arrested

OWNED
I wanted to wait for a new post to come up for this, but this thread fits it just fine.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

All of you could learn a few things from that flash.
Seen it, love it.
yeah seen it a long time ago. funniest damn thing.
hell yeah, i got a lawyer and he bailed me out, and my court date is next month on the 12th... this mother fucker better get me into the first offender's program cuz my parents are paying more than we anticipated... but i doubt i'll be on here anymore... and to answer footballers question... some asshole cops decided to do a sting cuz some guy i was working with wanted to fuck me over to take my money but the asshole didn't realize i'd be put in jail and the cops would take the money and bud... another great reason not to smoke weed or buy or sell it guys, it just doesn't pay off.... go with cocaine or ecstacy... more profit and less shady..
Or none and just do a normal job. That's good too.
Yeah, or be a whore. That works wonders for your pocket if you fuck the right people.
I guess that's right. But you can get penis sicknesses by doing that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's