Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Poll: When should WCS move on to CS:S?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Lets rock that vote. Personnaly I dont have CS:S yet so I would vote for the second but if you have a voucher why wait? ;P

-edit: Added the Nipper maps option.
Im in favor of cs:s asap.
I say a week after it comes out in stores....i need time to buy my vid card and the game.....
i say now.. because it completly ownz... the waiting for half life 2 to be in stores doesnt make sense cause cs:s has already been released...
so i say change it...
and this raises anther question should it have hook mod?
i personaly think no..
and does anyone know when a map creater for cs:s will be released?
and does anyone have somewhere i can upload my map? its called BEER
and i would like to put it on the server.
can the cats do that plz?:ph34r::angry::rolleyes::D:P
awww crap i'm broke.
i need to come up with some money.
o and i vote for cs:s asap :)
Meh, I don't feel like buying another game. I never really cared to even look at CS:S or HL2.
Mafia, you may have CS:S already but not all of us have rich parents. I say wait until Nipper maps are made for it, if you need to play CS:S you can play in some dust servers or whatever and wait. By the time Nipper makes maps for it, many more of us will have it.
CS:S duznt have very many maps, and i think itd get boring pretty fast initially since it will most likely take a while before lots of maps start circulating. until then, i say stick to regular 1.6
The best would be:
1 WCS for CS
1 WCS for CS:S

I will take a look at my income of my server selling, maybe I can get a discount.:)
Dark_element,Oct 17 2004, 06:33 PM Wrote:The best would be:
1 WCS for CS
1 WCS for CS:S

I will take a look at my income of my server selling, maybe I can get a discount.:)
Well we might experiment with a second testserver on the wcs box. As soon I get in touch with MD ill have a chat about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's