Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Lolwtfbbq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
if you want to keep starting stupid crap then why not.
Bahamut,Jun 17 2005, 08:34 PM Wrote:BTW I left FFXI for 7 weeks after I saw the picture of that FF's Bahamut...
[Image: bahamut.jpg]
THEY MADE HIM PHAT!
That one wasn't that great. It's just a short cutscene where Bahamut jumps out of the water.

The FFX bahamut does look decent I guess though. He's so big and I like how the summons actually fight... But so damn weak...
Yeah biggs is right its just a cutscene from FFXI... I think you have to fight him for a Chains of Promathia mission though
Biggs,Jun 18 2005, 03:29 AM Wrote:
Bahamut,Jun 17 2005, 08:34 PM Wrote:BTW I left FFXI for 7 weeks after I saw the picture of that FF's Bahamut...
[Image: bahamut.jpg]
THEY MADE HIM PHAT!
That one wasn't that great. It's just a short cutscene where Bahamut jumps out of the water.

The FFX bahamut does look decent I guess though. He's so big and I like how the summons actually fight... But so damn weak...
Anima FTW.
You don't fight him. You never do. You only see him. No fighting with him.
Barret's so close to Limit Break! ZOMG!
Biggs,Jun 18 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:You don't fight him. You never do. You only see him. No fighting with him.
Are you saying that you don't get to use the summon Anima? Because in FFX you most definatly are able to get him. hes one of the secret summons.
omg i have a suddon urge to play a final fantasy game for the first time ever:(

is there any for the computer? i seem to lack then neccesary ps2 and/or gamecube to play a game.

omfg my bro has a game actually.. ff7 i believe for comp but it doesnt run well for some reason

oh shoot i can buy a ps one cant i:olol now i want to play a ff game BAD
FFVII(7) ftw. xD

PS. I have 6 Free 180 day trials of ffxi:o
OMG!! THATS CRAZY!!!

OMFG 1,080 DAYS OF FFXI
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's