Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: about gameduck.com and othet stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
first off i never meant to get involved in hosting game servers, but after being offerend making over $1000 a year i decided what the hell ill do it for a year or so....so i bought my server box etc etc and hosted for a clan/lan clan from central michigan...after a year i told them i was going to shut down my operation....they offerend me a raise of over 75 $ a month so being a sucker i stayed with them....4 months later 7 more groups contact me for hosting offering to pay well over what the previous clan gave me...which would have me making a little more than 9000 a year O.o....how could a 19 year old resist? well i ended up buying multipe server boxes and giving all what they wanted......so here i am a rich man and i damn good liar too lololol got bored ftw.
Umm, Duckeh... Learn some real numbers.

You said 1,000 a year, as in making around 85 dollars a month? Then you move up to 9,000 a year which is still pocket change. You're better off working at mcdonalds.<_<

You wish you were rich you whore! You suck at lieing.:ph34r:
ahhhh biggs made typo, armmeggeddonnnn *takes two of every animal into ship; then slaughters them and has feast*
lol gg nub armeggeddon is with fire falling to the earth to incinerate all forms of life!!!! taking animals rinto a tugboat does nothing for you

i have more posts than duckeh
I dont get it..what did he lie about?
Biggs,Jun 12 2005, 02:32 AM Wrote:Umm, Duckeh... Learn some real numbers.

You said 1,000 a year, as in making around 85 dollars a month? Then you move up to 9,000 a year which is still pocket change. You're better off working at mcdonalds.<_<

You wish you were rich you whore! You suck at lieing.:ph34r:
mmm mmm but its not fulltime job hosting servers:Punless u are a moron etc..etc..

and plot, you have more posts than me becuase i have a life, its called lineage2:)or maybe alcohol or girlfriend or........bvttsekz.
plot sucks, i left the only two plots on earth to die

EDIT: I also left two kevins, and two ruins
Plot,Jun 12 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:lol gg nub armeggeddon is with fire falling to the earth to incinerate all forms of life!!!! taking animals rinto a tugboat does nothing for you

i have more posts than duckeh
Fire?
What if the boat is WET!?
PWNED!
then the water evaporates and then the boat catches on fire.. pwned for sure

gg you forget the two zelphers but thats ok because i looked at them all then stood on their hard dicks as the flood washed them away and i was left untouched

oh ya gg nub i only have like 15 more posts than you anyway lol
plot says gg or gg nub alot.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's