Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: San Andreas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Owned.
but you can't do stunts without killing yourself.
I wonder how stunt men in the movies make a living then. Or daredevils the guys I forgot their names. I know Jackie Chan does his own stunts.
Evel Knievel. Robbie Knievel.
it's not that i don't like the game, else i would'nt have spent 24 hours playing it :/ (fooled around a lot!), the gameplay and details in the game are indeed way better than in vice city, it's just way more complicated, but....

... imho: a good game needs a good/strong plot/story(if it's a single player game), and so far, san andreas doesn't have a very strong story.
it's not without a reason that i like the final fantasy series so much :/

hehe, winamp's playing stairway to heaven atm, really fits in:)
Led Zeppelin rocks.

*Downloaded all of their albums along with Pink Floyd's*:P
oh noes!
it's the prophecy(but in commanding form)!!!!!

ever heard of the pink floyd compilation "a tree full of secrets"? 2gb consist of 5 versions of "shine on you crazy diamond" alone already;):D
Yeah, I have. I want it so much but downloads are so hard to find. There's like 20 discs of live and unreleased studio content.:(
back on topic (though that topic is very cool)

is the game worth the buy? im thinking about getting it
Buy it, it's awesome. While you're at it, buy that Pink Floyd compilation and send it to me. Me love you long time if you do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's