Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Knead your dick...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
wouldnt the fact that your saying you agree to an agreement that krayz made with your first post on this thread be repetative? The first agreement may not have been to the point and saying something like "I agree with jack." but you both more or less generated that same statement therefore you would agree if you were discuss this subject together.

Edit.:| w00t rambling
Yadntnojack,Jun 13 2005, 02:33 PM Wrote:
Plot,Jun 12 2005, 12:38 AM Wrote:lol
useless whore post to get more posts then cooler members like duck, and

yes krayz, i agree totally
omfg its jack's time of the month!! i think your spamming of lol has seemed to rub off a little on me i better go rush my shouldas off

i didnt see the word whore there until now... i already had more posts than duckeh and yes hes cooler than me so what
:ph34r:japanese ppl scare me :ph34r:

and for the gundam dude, prolly a bet he lost (or is winning):P
Plot,Jun 13 2005, 10:15 PM Wrote:
Yadntnojack,Jun 13 2005, 02:33 PM Wrote:
Plot,Jun 12 2005, 12:38 AM Wrote:lol
useless whore post to get more posts then cooler members like duck, and

yes krayz, i agree totally
omfg its jack's time of the month!! i think your spamming of lol has seemed to rub off a little on me i better go rush my shouldas off

i didnt see the word whore there until now... i already had more posts than duckeh and yes hes cooler than me so what
sorry, jack rarely spams just saying things such as lol or rofl or lmao

if he has he hasnt done that for quite a while.
when jack does do that it is usually like
LOLOLOLOLOLROFLMAO!1111
or something like that. obviously not being serious and just being random.
[Image: love_space_zorro.png]

Now that's random. I own the whole random area. Quiet foo'.
just wtf... i think if we dropped more atom bombs they'd be at an eqivalancy (or however you spell it) of a squirrel on LSD... XD
If we dropped more atom bombs one of two things could've happened.

1)Their pen0rs would actually have become huge due to the radiation.

2)Their pen0rs would become uber def0rmed due to the radiation and this movie would've been more fawked up.
if the Biggs-1)-scenario would've turned out wouldn't even have noticed that it were cats that were kneading their dicks because they would've been resized to almost pixels so that the dicks still fit in the screen...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's