Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Actually, I just did it because I was bored and said he'd send me some. Then he started being a faggot about giving me them. :angry:
I remember when I had a real friend once, he told me he downloaded a ghosting hax. Before he even joined a real server he got banned and pooned. I myself never haxxed cause joor all teh gays@!#1
Biggs,Jun 12 2005, 02:57 PM Wrote:I remember when I had a real friend once,
QFE.
i haxed in 1.5 on one of my old clan servers. banned for while kicked out of cln, was put ondisplay on the forums under the title "(forgot my name) banned for hacking on our own server"

owned :(

except for the fact that when i was allowed back inthe server they forgot to take my admin away. i cause hell for all of 3 minutes before i was perm banned and admin was taken away (im assuming)
You're an idiot.

You're supposed to abuse your admin when there are no other admins to ban you on the spot. Gosh!
Bahamut,Jun 12 2005, 03:06 AM Wrote:There goes my steam account again T_T ...
Any help?
lol sucks for u....i have a acc that i hacked when steam 1.6 just came out and when i was a hacker. Still working lol....btw sorry my friend is using it :-P he gives me 10$ every 2weeks for it lol...coz i can take it bak easily
hahahah bitches! cky n i have a total of like 10 steam ids!
and blix...u are my son!!!! (cringes at the fact he boned a mesican* D:
rae1213ca,Jun 12 2005, 08:11 PM Wrote:
Bahamut,Jun 12 2005, 03:06 AM Wrote:There goes my steam account again T_T ...
Any help?
lol sucks for u....i have a acc that i hacked when steam 1.6 just came out and when i was a hacker. Still working lol....btw sorry my friend is using it :-P he gives me 10$ every 2weeks for it lol...coz i can take it bak easily
now now rae, you know your just setting yourself upfor this, send me 20 every 2 weeks or i'll send the screenshot to steam and report you:D
Yadntnojack,Jun 13 2005, 02:37 PM Wrote:and blix...u are my son!!!! (cringes at the fact he boned a mesican* D:
Then give me them!
BTW It wasnt for haxxing...oh well it was...some1 haxxed my PW...gonna make them longer next time...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's