Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Happy Birthday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
LOLOL OMFG I LOVE SPOILER THINGERS
we graduated from junior high tonight and that girl wouldnt even say by to me because shes mad at me for some unknown reason

* Plot hopes that its just because im moving and shes mad/sad, though unlikely its a possibility.. thats what friends do right?
Plot,Jun 11 2005, 04:21 AM Wrote:we graduated from junior high tonight and that girl wouldnt even say by to me because shes mad at me for some unknown reason

* t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n hopes that its just because im moving and shes mad/sad, though unlikely its a possibility.. thats what friends do right?

Why would we need a constant update on your everyday life? I come here to talk, not to watch this constant soap opera called your life.
It's funny how whenever you try to be serious you type properly. Yet when you just normally post it's in the "lol im postnign somteing ni teh fourms!" type of style.
Yeah i know i really just do it out of habit. i prolly should start typing properly all the time.. but i most likely wont.
Meh. What can you do?
i for one find it annoying

ok i know penguin will say that he finds my posts about my life annoying so i beat him to it:P

ill just go in the corner and sing cut my wrists and black my eyes but some mascara on go into a mosh pit then hang myself!!:o
Plot,Jun 13 2005, 02:32 PM Wrote:ill just go in the corner and sing cut my wrists and black my eyes but some mascara on go into a mosh pit then hang myself!!:o
You could've simply said, "I'm going to pull an emo!"
OMFG I FEEL SO GOOD WHEN I CUT MY WRISTS!!! LOLOLOL CAUSE I HATE EVERYTHING LMFAOW/POSHES
true but i wanted to extend my pain by thinking about it... again

lol i went to a graduation party yesterday and the guy played emo music. one song lasted about 15 minutes and the only words i could understand were BECAUSE YOU DESTROYED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

everyone laughed. except the idiots (except one) in the middle of the dance floor throwing their arms around and kicking wildly in midair. i was sitting with my friend pretending to cry while screaming my daddy hates my and continuously whipping my wrist with a glow stick throughout the entire song. good time!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's