Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Gunbound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ZOMG!

Gunbound just came out with a new version, two new bots and seven new maps. I don't know why, but I just felt like trying it out and currently I am. Hell, I just felt like sharing it that GB is a little bit different and also that all the avatars (items) are fudging cheap now. Example, the old items that were 200k+ gold, are now around 35k gold.

I might be playing Gunbound some now, the new bots are kinda fun/funny, crazy too.
been out for a few days alrdy .:o
items r only for rent now tho <_<
K, no thanks.
Hahah ,i used the new funny named bot, and half the time i shot, the shots went in circles around the dude >.>
Dwopple,Jun 3 2005, 12:40 AM Wrote:Hahah ,i used the new funny named bot, and half the time i shot, the shots went in circles around the dude >.>
It's because you touch yourself at night, Dwopple.
lies! *slaps dum3z* :ph34r:
hahahahhahahahhahahhahaahhahahahhahahahhaha
Just tried it.. well it is not what it used to be thats for sure.
:o:blink::ph34r::unsure: who are you i dont know you i have never seen you and im really confused because you gave no introduction
its an old person named ruin, and if you dont know him then you obviosly havent been here long you idiot
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's