Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Official Pyramid Spam Topic!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
no im just saying hi im back from my long weekend and now i probably have to get rid of my cats because one crapped on the carpet like 3 times in a week, but the other is fine so far but they have been fighting a lot:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:blink:
Plot, I think Dark_element already made of these. It was locked. Let it stay dead.
dumb idea
Yadntnojack,May 30 2005, 07:25 PM Wrote:dumb idea
well, i like it.. its like SPAM IN THIS TOPIC NOT IN OTHERS.. tho kitty doesnt like it so itl be closed in a sec.
*noobish,May 30 2005, 07:28 PM Wrote:
well, i like it.. its like SPAM IN THIS TOPIC NOT IN OTHERS.. tho kitty doesnt like it so itl be closed in a sec.
It has begun!
hey look who actually read the post.. no one?
G3n0C1D3,May 30 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:
It has begun!
Yes, thus, it begins. The warriors march over the jaded hills at sunset to meet their deadly destiny. Redundant armour worn by all, bloody swords gleaming in the light. Death awaits.

Meep meep! Spam attack!
coca,May 30 2005, 09:05 PM Wrote:
It has begun!
Yes, thus, it begins. The warriors march over the jaded hills at sunset to meet their deadly destiny. Redundant armour worn by all, bloody swords gleaming in the light. Death awaits.

Meep meep! Spam attack!
not to quote this.. this is just for the pyramid:D

village is right.. hes just an attention whore with the pyramid in topicname! idc.. lets spam!
*noobish,May 30 2005, 09:22 PM Wrote:
coca,May 30 2005, 09:05 PM Wrote:
It has begun!

Meep meep! Spam attack!
not to quote this.. this is just for the pyramid:D

village is right.. hes just an attention whore with the pyramid in topicname! idc.. lets spam!
Who cares if you were gone over the weekend plot? Its not like we love you so much that we need to know where you are every day. I was hoping you had gone into seclusion again.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's