Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: i fell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i fell son hard when i was skating because i was trying to rock to fakie i did it but when i was going down the ramp i forgot to bend me knees and i fell off me board <_< and it hurt my ankle because i twisited it.
u got pwned:D...i was playing football and sprained both my ankles and tore some ligaments and tendons so i win:D
so <_<
All of you are pussies. I played four years of football as the starting runningback and I never got injured. Although I did almost once have a concussion...
you can get hurt more at skating
Village Idiot,May 29 2005, 05:01 AM Wrote:you can get hurt more at skating
idiot <_<
some people go up like 20 feet in the air and fall itiot
Village Idiot,May 29 2005, 12:14 AM Wrote:some people go up like 20 feet in the air and fall itiot
You can get hurt more doing just about anything.

Fall from about 3-4 feet head first and you can kill yourself.
i bet blizz laughed his ass off when he heard about it:P

"you can get hurt" isn't valid if you ask me, you can get hurt lethal at all sports, even chess: you lean on the board, the board flips because it's not not fully on (for instance) the table on which the board is, so you fall, you hit the corner of the table; rip <insert your name>
Village Idiot,May 29 2005, 05:14 AM Wrote:some people go up like 20 feet in the air and fall itiot
Must I say anything else?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's