Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Rakion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although this game isn't even out yet, since I'm leet and all I've been playing the korean version. I have to say, if you ever liked mortal combat, street fighter, anything like that, this game is for you.

Rakion is basically a game like mortal combat, but you're on a team trying to kill the other team. You could say like CS, but no guns, it's sword fighting with bows and arrows. It is also like an RPG to where you gain exp and levels while also getting gold for buying better equipment and stronger summons. The five jobs were warrior, archer, magician, blacksmith, and ninja.

http://rakion.softnyx.net/
Whenever it does come out, I highly recommend any of you who liked fighting games to try this one out. It's full of action and pretty fast paced. (I took on two ninjas on at the same time and won as archer).

I finally got some of my own screenshots, it's hard to get good action because your fingers are sorta busy trying to kill someone instead of pushing printscreen. Uber big pictures but eh, if you want me to I can link them.

[Image: Image-0011.jpg]

[Image: Image-0010.jpg]

[Image: Image-0008.jpg]

I got a lot more but I didn't wanna spam the topic with huge pictures.
interesting concept for a game.
i knew about this game long time ago...i played it in korean but it was too fucking hard to understand everything...but its still a good game :-D
Pff Monkey, the game isn't that hard in Korean. I've already learned all the combos, know how to get to the shop, buy stuff, I can do anything... except tell what map a server is on...
I shall play it with you, Biggs!
Due to if I ever stop for 4-5 seconds to try to get a good screenshot, I get pwned before I get a chance. So instead I found two mediocre trailors. I might try to make a fraps video if I don't get pwned by lag.
Reference URL's