Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: KOTOR 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
About to start it. I'm afraid it'll kill my video card more than the first one did (5-7 fps with occasional drops to below 1).

But the first one was fun even with the horrible fps, even though I couldn't do any of the pod racing because the stupid thing refreshed at such a low fps I couldn't react to the rocks and boosters.

Anybody have it/played it?
I suggest you just get it for Xbox. But yes, I do have it. It's a lot better than the first one (And even the first kicked ass). You won't be disappointed.

****SPOLIER****
YODA JOINS YOUR PARTY

But not really. He's not even in the game.:P
Blizzard,May 26 2005, 02:51 AM Wrote:I suggest you just get it for Xbox. But yes, I do have it. It's a lot better than the first one (And even the first kicked ass). You won't be disappointed.

****SPOLIER****
YODA JOINS YOUR PARTY

But not really. He's not even in the game.:P
I still don't have it, and when I do buy it, it'll be only for my Xbox and not teh PC
I've played one Star Wars game, and that was SWG (Star Wars Galaxy). It owned me and my friends video cards and we lagged to no tomorrow. That was with my old computer though.
yeah i beat both of those games. after i beat it once though i was screwing around and made a character with maxed out strength. holy shit in the beginning he ownd everything.
ok blix your a mmorg noob, if youve been on forums like that u see they alwas skip lines before they actually write the spoiler -.-
Yadntnojack,May 26 2005, 03:30 PM Wrote:ok blix your a mmorg noob, if youve been on forums like that u see they alwas skip lines before they actually write the spoiler -.-
Owned.

Blix is a nub at rpgs.
You're mom!

I will play RPG's, just not MMORPG's.
Omg i downloaded the cracked ver of KOTOR2 into my pc...it out atleasy 3gb then...when i was playing it....it was working fine and all then when im gonna start a new game boom!!!!! COMPUTER BROKED DOWN AND NOW MY COMPUTER IS MORE FUCKED UP THAN EVER!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COUGH COUGH COUGH ps2 ver is crazy
Blizzard,May 26 2005, 03:44 PM Wrote:You're mom!

I will play RPG's, just not MMORPG's.
You just can't handle the competition because everyone > you.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's