Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Server?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So. WHats going on with a server, when i get back i want to play on wroaw and ill have money too so i say we get something going.

the server as you know is down ;/
this is due to 2 things,
the first is my fault, i dont play 1.6 anymore css is the way forward, the old server was underpowered to run a css server, and a faster server cost to much, so ive found an alternative.

The second thing.
Im building a 1u rack server server and having it hosted, the MAJOR delay is the fact i have 2 minor problems
the first.
I did not untill recently have a bank card i could buy things online, ive now got one, but my employers are still paying into my old account, as ive not had time to change my bank details, thus all cash keeps getting spent on random shite here in carlisle (i cannot save money if my life depended on it, i spend an entire weeks wages in one weekend, it just depends what i spend it on that counts:)
The second one, is the fact im paying my mum back for £600 odd quid she lent me when my pc exploded which makes it a little harder as well:(

The minor problem and reason everyones will still be pissed off when im finshed is that the box will be hosted in the uk in london, meaning your the one who will have to connect to it over the pond, not me ;p
(this server will also host 'old-style' wroaw server)

If you want the same provider/server/box it came to about $80 a month, if you organise something ($20 a month /$5 a week) from 4 people and im sure DT will put the old server back up, if people hate the new server so much ill probley end up just re-buying the old server ;/ I rly dont know anymore:(

sorry for the essay/delay
[Image: unhappy.gif]

oh and my mum just bought me a car (small cheap) and its costing £700 quid for the fucking insurance, i hate this country.
I thought you only hated America?:P
Hehehe...I got internet!
FINALLY!
But there are 2 lil' problems
-My steam account has been stolen....
-I forgot the secret answer....
-My video card cant stand 3d graphics which makes me have to use SOFTWARE video mode(the slowest ...)
-I have only 256mb ram...and XP eats the most of it
-The new pokemons dont look original at all...
-CRAB BATTLE! ar.....rrg.....hmm... Cra....b....attle!
-My bank account got closed...I cant play FFXI ANYMORE!...

....Ummmh...oh yeah....and PAPA' JONS PIZZA wont let their employees take the "DELIVERY CANCELED" pizzas...so no more free pizza for me! I NEED THE FAT PAPA JON! I only weight 120 lb(x5.8")!
Cool. Now you just need to find a game that one of us plays and there you go.:P
Knight Oline? :rolleyes:

what car u got mini?
minidisk,May 25 2005, 07:20 AM Wrote:the first is my fault, i dont play 1.6 anymore css is the way forward, the old server was underpowered to run a css server, and a faster server cost to much, so ive found an alternative.
http://steampowered.com/status/game_stats.html

CS is still almost 3 times as popular than CSS.

Just for the moment, OMG L00K AT NS. It already pwns TFC and is catching up to HL2 Deathmatch.
But Day of Defeat still kicks Natural Selection's ass!
Blizzard,May 25 2005, 10:35 AM Wrote:But Day of Defeat still kicks Natural Selection's ass!
I knew you'd say that, and that's because DoD is actually publisized where NS isn't. You hear of all these WWII games and you think of DoD or CoD or all that crap. NS is one of a kind game where it isn't publisized and isn't really related to any game.

How many times do you see DoD in the news and how many times have you seen NS? I'd have to say DoD, plenty and NS, none. Mostly because it's a third party game.
I've never seen DoD in the news?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's