Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ad buttons...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey...Mr.D.T. why dont u make a pop up for it....;)make alot of money just from that :-P
The money goes straight to MD, and trust me it not much, but hopefully a small compensation for all the costs he spent to WCS.

Most people have a popup blocker (including myself) so that won't work ;x
I pwn all pop ups with my blocker. I click on teh links of d00m everyday!
how much money do you get from the ads by google anyway? if its worth it then maybe you should add more, like one or two more.
eh i remember de talking about how he would click them 100-200 times each day lol
Yadntnojack,May 15 2005, 11:09 AM Wrote:eh i remember de talking about how he would click them 100-200 times each day lol
I think it only counts for 1 click per IP address daily.:P
Dum3z new sig ftw.
ew lets get a server.
every site you click counts only onces and its like 1cent or 1 dollar for each im not sure

and dt but still there are ppl who doesnt have ad blocker and dont click on the ads them boom you got them;)
In order to protect your interests as well as those of our advertisers, Google monitors clicks on Google ads to prevent any abuse of the AdSense programme. Google's proprietary technology analyses all ad clicks for any invalid click activity that is intended to artificially drive up an advertiser's clicks or a publisher's earnings.

Clicks deemed by our monitoring system to be invalid will appear in your reports. However, since advertisers are not charged for clicks deemed to be invalid, publishers do not receive any revenue for these clicks. Consequently, you may on occasion notice clicks with no associated revenue. Please rest assured that your account is being properly credited for all valid clicks.

I would also like to point out that clicking on your own ads for any reason is prohibited, as it has the potential to inflate advertiser costs.

For additional questions, please visit our AdSense Support site at https://www.google.com/support/adsense
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's