Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: girls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
does anyone have any advice on girls because i could really use some... please help me out! lol pathetic yes.. but i dont care

ive heard dum3z has advice somehwere up his sleeve?
Plot,May 14 2005, 10:35 PM Wrote:ive heard dum3z has advice somehwere up his sleeve?
It's a joke, don't listen to him. And be more specific if you want advice, what's the problem?
This is the perfect topic for me to quote this other topic on another forum...

Ok, I've started asking decent looking girls at my school this:
"Hypothetically, woudl you got out with me?"

Whatever you do, do not be like this guy above. For extra information, here was his end results: 1 yes, 4 maybe, 36 no. I wouldn't be suprised if the 1 yes was joking around, and if the 4 were just shy girls that can't say no. I know I showed Dum3z this.:blink:

But eh, be more specific.
Biggs,May 15 2005, 05:32 AM Wrote:This is the perfect topic for me to quote this other topic on another forum...

Ok, I've started asking decent looking girls at my school this:
"Hypothetically, woudl you got out with me?"

Whatever you do, do not be like this guy above. For extra information, here was his end results: 1 yes, 4 maybe, 36 no. I wouldn't be suprised if the 1 yes was joking around, and if the 4 were just shy girls that can't say no. I know I showed Dum3z this.:blink:

But eh, be more specific.
Typo!
Not my typo, it's the guy who wrote it. I just did copy and paste. <3
yeah thats it i cant get more specific:)well i can how can i get them to like me?

no more quotes from templay biggs
dress up like a clown, it worked for me >_>
Plot,May 15 2005, 09:44 AM Wrote:yeah thats it i cant get more specific:)well i can how can i get them to like me?

no more quotes from templay biggs
What type of girl do you want? Goth, nerdy, athletic it all depends on what kind of girl ~
gg asking about girls in a hl forum is like asking about slipknot in golf practice
Yadntnojack,May 15 2005, 06:09 PM Wrote:about girls in a hl forum is like asking about slipknot in golf practice
THAT'S GOLD!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's