Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Metal Gear Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My favorite series of all time I have all of them (some being roms on my comp) and they are all fun and all have amazing stories for their individual times. In my opinion the greatest games series of all time (final fantasy can suck my hairy balls?) and the only single player games that I've ever played more than once especially without multiple endings because the storyline is better than most movies and the gameplay is fun as hell. I can't wait until snake eater comes out and I'm prolly more excited or as excited about it as hl2. The last solid installment may have lacked as much in some things as the first solid installment but it was still a great game with some nice plot twists. MG FOREVER BABY!
MG is the best game ever PERIOD! I am definantly going to buy Snake Eater. Even my name on AIM has to do with MG, Sn1p3rSn4k3:P. When is it coming out?
ps2--> november 17
pc--> to be announced later
snake eater comes out november 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
1 didn't had such a good story imho :/
had losts of fun with it tho,
maybe u like headhunter aswell, awesome game tho quite hard(don't have it myself)
yeah that's one of those weird games i went to friends houses to play but never played at home...hmm idk then
Reference URL's