Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Windows 98
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys... I need to find a copy of windows 98 somewhere... and for some reason I can't freakin connect to anything except my web browser... my darned school must've blocked some ports again... anywho, if anybody has any ideas or links or anything... I'd like to get Win 98 back on my computer since I wiped it out last weekend... preferably 98 SE. Thanks fellas

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I still use 98. I <3 it, because it's what runs my 500 MHz beast the best. I'm sure I'll get XP in the next few decades or so, whenever I get a new computer. :rolleyes:
what's wrong with your current operating system!?

You can send your address to me in a private message and then I will snail mail you the CD if you want
nevermind... i found out i can get it from the school here for free... i can just borrow it. Thanks anyway
Underdog, you really need to get a new computer. Stop living in the 80's.
lol i was 98 it owns i cant stand XP it pisses me off
but.... but.... windows 98.........1998~!~ no connections??!:o
Quote:Underdog, you really need to get a new computer. Stop living in the 80's.

Well, how bout you give me money to buy myself a new computer and I will... til then, I'll be livin it up with Windows 98. :D
Underdog,May 16 2005, 03:28 PM Wrote:

Well, how bout you give me money to buy myself a new computer and I will... til then, I'll be livin it up with Windows 98. :D
Stephen's laptop (and my upcoming laptop) are better than yours. >.>
Dum3z,May 16 2005, 08:57 PM Wrote:
Underdog,May 16 2005, 03:28 PM Wrote:

Stephen's laptop (and my upcoming laptop) are better than yours. >.>
pfft... nothing can beat my 1337 500 MHz cpu and 16mb vid card. NOTHING. :angry:
Reference URL's