Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Lil help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey fellas, I need some help... I got to write this paper, see, but I really don't want to write it. ...and I can't d/l another paper and copy it cuz we have a stupid web blocker on campus, so I need some HTTP proxies. Could someone gimme a list of proxies (preferably port 8080) that work?? I got to get this done tonight, so if you guys could help, that'd be great... sorry i'm so lazy, but I can't look up proxies cuz "proxy avoidance" is on our campus's block list. Thanks fellas

SUPPORT MY INIQUITY!!!
<_<

8 views and no one bothered to help... jerks. How am I supposed to drift through life being a cheat and have no one to supply me?? I hate you all.

Ok, so I don't really hate you guys... I just really don't want to write this paper... I <3 you all :wub:
hello:)
I suggest talking to CKY. I don't know anything about proxies.:P
From some page I found on Google:
IPA:Port / Type / Location
203.111.78.18:80 anonymous Australia
202.92.113.136:80 anonymous Australia
203.59.162.122:8080 anonymous Australia
202.63.49.228:80 anonymous Australia
203.143.239.62:80 anonymous Australia
193.171.32.4:8080 anonymous Austria
193.171.32.4:80 anonymous Austria
82.150.192.70:80 anonymous Austria
82.150.192.71:80 anonymous Austria
67.175.52.166:8080 elite proxy USA
64.66.245.42:80 elite proxy USA
whats the paper on?
Quote:whats the paper on?
Plagiarism:lol:
coca,May 10 2005, 07:27 PM Wrote:
Quote: whats the paper on?
Plagiarism:lol:
haha... anywho, it was a paper on howard aiken, the guy who "invented" one of the first computers... I ended up looking for proxies til like 3 am... then, I just friggin bought a paper off bookrags.com and the paper wasn't even that good... but I just retyped it (so they can't find the same text on the internet) ;) And I just turned that in... I was just seeing if you guys could find me any proxies to make my life easier, but it's fine... just gotta hope again that i don't get caught! :ph34r:

Anywho, other news of my life, I decided to try out Autoclave on my D drive cuz I never use it... (for those of you who don't know, Autoclave is a formatting program that completely wipes out your hd, up to 25x's over)... to make a long story short, i accidentally ran it on my C drive (I'm a smart one)... So I lost everything, including cs... :( So that sucks... so anywho, now instead of running Windows 98 SE on my C drive I downloaded and am trying out Linux... I got Mandrake, cuz it seemed pretty popular... I've never used Linux before, so I'm trying to learn all about it... Anywho, I think I'm just blabbing now...

oh, and Blizz... proxies are simple, they're just IP addresses you connect through to get to the internet... so in my case, to get around my school's web blocker, i connect to a proxy instead of my school's server, ta da! *The more you know jingle*

PeAcE Fellas... i'll be around...
Haxor.:o
where would you enter in the IP on the computer to make it work? sry im kinda bad with comps.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's