Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Natural Selection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You can take a noob to water but you cant make a noob drink.
If you eat like a n00b you will be pwned like a n00b
Umm...

BOOM HEADSHOT!
Notice how the only topic in the HL Based section is NS? that means NS must roxxor Dod >.> or any other mod of half life
Half-Life 2 > Half-Life > CS > CSS > DoD > NS > TFC > Sven Coop > HL2 Deathmatch > All others
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Aug 26 2005, 11:10 AM Wrote:Half-Life 2 > Half-Life > CS > CSS > DoD > NS > TFC > Sven Coop > HL2 Deathmatch > All others
What the FUCK?

HL2 > Sven > CS > HL > NS > HL2 DM > DoD > TFC, CS:S doesn't deserve to be listed.
Dum3z,Aug 27 2005, 09:28 AM Wrote:CS:S doesn't deserve to be listed.
Very true.
Updated towards NS from teh Biggszor.

I found out that the buildmenu mod can be fun in NS if you're a little bored. Just lookie at what me and I think two other rines did.

This is from the inside.
[Image: co_pulse0002.jpg]

Here is a lovely birds-eye view.
[Image: co_pulse0006.jpg]

This wall was xeno proof, acid rocket proof, and only a few spores could get by. I was in the "bunker" where you could reach all the TFs from.
[Image: co_pulse0004.jpg]

Incase you were wondering, the other side.
[Image: co_pulse0005.jpg]

If you were wondering how do you get in... You saw those two PGs on the inside? I was smart and I build all the PGs here. I was trying to build a PG ontop of the wall but I ran out of time before I could get that last level.
[Image: co_pulse0007.jpg]

That wall = instant death to skulks and lerks. Skulks couldn't xeno it anymore after we got enough TFs. I basically built most of those TFs and I had third most kills on my team with a level 0 lmg.
i play ns still i was just playing with biggs
Thank you for telling us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's