Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: NS!~!!!!!@@@!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wtf why didnt you guys tell me that NS pwns my face so much!??!?!?!?

i just dled it today and i couldnt stop playing.. unfortunately my internet went down so i had to play diablo 2 single player :angry:
Geez, you're addicted like them now.

*Rolls eyes*
IT RULES
I expected you to be more into other games, that aren't so gay. You've fallen in with the wierd, nerd crowd. I'm afraid I can't be seen near you.

*Runs away from Plot*
im sorry you dont want to be associated with me but i needed a fresh game because i went to circuit city 4 times this week and every time they didnt even have guild wars in stock! they never got it shipped.. i have a $50 gift certificate mind you so id rather go there then spend cash
Blizzard,May 6 2005, 06:25 PM Wrote:I expected you to be more into other games, that aren't so gay. You've fallen in with the wierd, nerd crowd. I'm afraid I can't be seen near you.

*Runs away from Plot*
*bans blix*

You just aren't worthy of NS.

Plot, your cool meter went up one notch, taking you from -3 to -2. What servers do you play on and do you prefer ns_ or co_ maps? If you want the server me and Dwopple play on mostly, it's 70.85.82.72:27015, TeamPlay blah blah blah.
i play on the co maps since im new and i hear its a good way to get used to all of the different skills and such ill try and find you then

cool my coolness meter is up a notch nice
Notch is a funky word. Just like ones.
Plot,May 7 2005, 02:18 AM Wrote:i play on the co maps since im new and i hear its a good way to get used to all of the different skills and such ill try and find you then

cool my coolness meter is up a notch nice
plot fuck your coolness meter
your always going to be a fucking douche no matter how high it gets.
Penguin, stop being such an ass to him.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's