Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm moved into my new apartment where i live by myself for may term for college... so I'll most likely be playing a good amount of cs... do we have a 1.6 server up yet?? Don't flame me for asking that question that has been asked 50 thousand times, I've just been away from the forums for a while, and was just curious if there's a server that i could play with my old buddies again. Eh, old buddies?? :D

Anywho, if there's another server you guys have all been playing on, let me know, i want back in on the action w/ my 500 MHz of power!
not a server that works well and that people play on. but ya, we have server.
The sad thing is there's a topic asking about the server a few topics below this one...

If you already know there's a bunch of topics on this why would you even ask?
Let me name the few ways of finding out if we have a server:

1. Check the news section in our forums. If we got a server, excluding DE's servers, it'll be on there announcing it.
2. Check the frontpage, not only will it be on the news section, it'll also be on the front page.
3. If we did have a damn server, try pushing the fucking "server" tab on the top of the website.
4. Do a search on it, if you had enough time to make a whole new topic, the excuse "I'm too lazy to do a search this is faster" is bullshit. Doing a search and typing in "server" is a lot shorter then making a new topic.

Not to be rude, but when there's a topic with the name of "Server" below this one not too far, this is getting tiredsome.
sorry biggsy, didn't see it :unsure:

besides, it was more of a "what servers do you guys play on?" rather than a "is a server up yet??"
Quote:Wroaw have a CS server for me to game one? Dum3z didnt give me the IP citing she doesnt play

Quoted from what Womb asked, it's asking if we have a server for him to play on. I don't see anywhere saying what server does everyone play on.
Biggs, he's talking about his first post in this thread.

Underdog Wrote:Anywho, if there's another server you guys have all been playing on, let me know, i want back in on the action w/ my 500 MHz of power!
Sadly, only a few of us play 1.6 since WCS has been down. I've been playing DoD for a while now, a few are playing L2, some are playing NS, and other games.
KO:D
Blizzard,May 2 2005, 07:55 AM Wrote:Sadly, only a few of us play 1.6 since WCS has been down. I've been playing DoD for a while now, a few are playing L2, some are playing NS, and other games.
No one plays L2 now.:o

I play NS + Empire Earth 2 ~
Biggs,May 2 2005, 04:38 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,May 2 2005, 07:55 AM Wrote:Sadly, only a few of us play 1.6 since WCS has been down. I've been playing DoD for a while now, a few are playing L2, some are playing NS, and other games.
No one plays L2 now.:o

I play NS + Empire Earth 2 ~
Jason is, unless he quit when his account got jacked.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's