Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: For those who still play 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Join me at NsR. It's a hilariously fun war3 frozen throne mod server. All the skills are extreme: when you're invisible, you're seriously invisible, vampiric gives 200% returns, unholy is super fast, and entangle makes the enemy drop his gun.

If you can find me (not this week due to APs), play with me! Sv's played a couple times. I have faith that we can kick butt (people think I hack because of my aim:P )

64.94.100.80:27015
wc3 mods suck
CKY is right. That stuff just pisses me off. You shoot at someone, should have killed them, but then get robbed from it. It's like they're just teasing you.
TheCheat,May 3 2005, 02:15 AM Wrote:Join me at NsR. It's a hilariously fun war3 frozen throne mod server. All the skills are extreme: when you're invisible, you're seriously invisible, vampiric gives 200% returns, unholy is super fast, and entangle makes the enemy drop his gun.

If you can find me (not this week due to APs), play with me! Sv's played a couple times. I have faith that we can kick butt (people think I hack because of my aim:P )

64.94.100.80:27015
it pisses me off to no end, people dont fuckin die....lol.
Yeah, just like a hacker. Right Stephen? Right?

*Stares at Stephen*
:ph34r:
i'm am so there
Wow, congratulations noodles you have flunked the 1st grade...
I am am so there! huuhhuhuuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
Not fair... Normally I'm the one who bitches about other people's grammar.
wc3 mod def sucks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's