Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: So i finally stopped playing L2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
isoGames is starting an L2 server on may 1st:)
SniperducK,Apr 30 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:re read the topic dum3z......u missed the last word:)
Ehhh I never read the comments on the titles of threads until someone mentions it in the thread.
yo DE, i heard about that server its supposed to be biggest upgrade and fastest growing competitor.....try to get the game and be a GM B)
give me a link and stuff if u gonna play there..maybe ill go back and play l2 again :-D
If I become a GM.., I'll pass you guys some 1337 items:P

I'm gonna stay with ko, since I'm lvl 55 now, and isoGames is also launching a KO server.:)
just give me the link when there up and running :-P
ROFL
rae1213ca,Apr 30 2005, 08:23 PM Wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED HALF-LIFE 2 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​
O
ask Jack :ph34r:

Also, i have had POA for about a month now and don't find it entertaining. All of the weapon models suck,alond with the gun noises. theres only one level and animations for anything are really sluggish. Youll have a better time playing this HL2 mod Hidden: Source
I think the same thing, Spaz. Along with the fact that the objectives tend to be confusing.
This is why Natural Selection pwnzors you all.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's