Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What happen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What happen to w2????? DEAD already??
i was aslo thinking about w2.
what did happen to it?
Oh, it turned into that! We got extremely off topic!
w2 was a good idea. i think we should just concentrate on getting the server up. how much more money does md need to get a good wcs server up?
I am now officially starting W3. it is in no way affiliated with Wroaw or W2. It just happens to have a similar name to W2, and the W just happens to stand for Wroaw. It is completely coincidental. It is also just a coincidence that this is being announced on the Wroaw forums.
a hobbit,Apr 10 2005, 01:05 PM Wrote:I am now officially starting W3. it is in no way affiliated with Wroaw or W2. It just happens to have a similar name to W2, and the W just happens to stand for Wroaw. It is completely coincidental. It is also just a coincidence that this is being announced on the Wroaw forums.
banned
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Apr 10 2005, 08:53 AM Wrote:w2 was a good idea.
Actually, it's the opposite of that.
a hobbit,Apr 10 2005, 07:05 PM Wrote:I am now officially starting W3. it is in no way affiliated with Wroaw or W2. It just happens to have a similar name to W2, and the W just happens to stand for Wroaw. It is completely coincidental. It is also just a coincidence that this is being announced on the Wroaw forums.
I got a good laugh out of that. Thankyou.;)
i thought it was fuuny,:D

and sv killed it >_>
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's