Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The pope died.... OR DID HE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Pope Bahamut.:o
*Takes the money and nods head*
Bahamut,Apr 4 2005, 06:14 PM Wrote:Rumor?
Actually....I did die...
I'm writting from hell...my isp is SBCGLOBAL! (yeah the owners of YAHOO!) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

BTW My real name is Joao Paulo....portuguese for John Paul....coincidence ? I think not!
Can I borrow your hat? I promise to give it back eventually...
Bahamut,Apr 2 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:Well...nvm,gotta admit i was laughting my ass off when i heard the news
You were laughing when you heard the pope was dead or when you saw the picture? :blink: Because those are two very different things, and you must seriously be mean if you laughed when you heard the pope died.
Emmmmh...I was goth 2 years ago...does that answer ur question?
Yeah..and I love scaring lil children in the streets...
Bahamut,Apr 5 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:Emmmmh...I was goth 2 years ago...does that answer ur question?
Yeah..and I love scaring lil children in the streets...
He got me around 8 PM last night.:(

*Runs for his life*

:P
TheCheat,Apr 5 2005, 06:12 AM Wrote:
Bahamut,Apr 2 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:Well...nvm,gotta admit i was laughting my ass off when i heard the news
You were laughing when you heard the pope was dead or when you saw the picture? :blink: Because those are two very different things, and you must seriously be mean if you laughed when you heard the pope died.
i laughed. :ph34r:
HAHAHA i was laughing when i heard the news i am like "that sucks"
wow gj guys..

it was kinda funny... i was in a hotel at the time though
Plot,Apr 4 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote:lmfao

people bet on terri shiavo dieing... ROFLMAO
ok calm down
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's