Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: So I was thinking...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Omg download GTA : VC right now :lol:
*noobish,Apr 1 2005, 11:20 AM Wrote:okay i got it running.. WHER TO PLAAAY
Um yeah, what Noobish said.
it's just multi theft auto right?

if so. it sucks, it's just not big enough, looks like it's still in alpha fase or so (if it'll improve: perfect), no civillans (at least when i played it)...
but the idea is perfect, almost too good to be true...
I hope rockstar will finally get the point that if they'll make a gta mmorpg, they'll be selling lots of games...
Schietluis,Apr 1 2005, 03:43 PM Wrote:it's just multi theft auto right?

if so. it sucks, it's just not big enough, looks like it's still in alpha fase or so (if it'll improve: perfect), no civillans (at least when i played it)...
but the idea is perfect, almost too good to be true...
I hope rockstar will finally get the point that if they'll make a gta mmorpg, they'll be selling lots of games...
Or maybe if they just leave it to where multiplayer is actually POSSIBLE without a third-party program in their next GTA game.

EDIT: Does ANYONE have a server they play on/are hosting?
no, i was just about to ask that :rolleyes:
Does anyone even play this?
it costs money.
Uh...I just installed Vice City and I've got no sound. Anybody else having this problem?:(
blix, did you uncheck the box for the vice city radio? if you do that you dont get any sound in game at all ;)
When I'm in the options I look at the Audio, click it, and then in the bottom right of the screen it says "No Audio Hardware."
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's