Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Graphics Card Performance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Graphics Card Performace

For any of you who plan on buying a new video card, go with the Radeon 9800 Pro. It proved to handle HL2 better then the more expensive GeForce FX 5900 Ultra ($500).

What does this prove? Radeon is better then NVIDIA.:D
Blizzard,Mar 26 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:Graphics Card Performace

For any of you who plan on buying a new video card, go with the Radeon 9800 Pro. It proved to handle HL2 better then the more expensive GeForce FX 5900 Ultra ($500).

What does this prove? Radeon is better then NVIDIA.:D
FX 5900 Ultra for $500? How old is that article? Even a 6800 GT isn't $500 anymore.
I don't know.:P
Half Life 2 is optimized for ATI. ATI is better at rendering at high resolutions, and can do 6x anti aliasing, etc.
ATI 4 LIFE.

:P

Unless nVidia and ATI decide to combine and create an uber 5230525342GB vid card...
is that possible? :o
Stfu, of course it is.:P
G3n0C1D3,Mar 26 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:ATI 4 LIFE.

:P

Unless nVidia and ATI decide to combine and create an uber 5230525342GB vid card...
Will never happen. Don't know enough about economics to explain it very well, but they won't combine.
there too greedy to share the money and want to be better than the other one...thats how humans live....WE ARE TOO GREEDY IN SOME WAY.

Example: Money, Tech, beening #1, beening better..... i dunno etc
rae1213ca,Mar 26 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:there too greedy to share the money and want to be better than the other one...thats how humans live....WE ARE TOO GREEDY IN SOME WAY.

Example: Money, Tech, beening #1, beening better..... i dunno etc
Ehhh, that's not it. THey'd probably make a fortune if they joined together and worked at it.

Thing is, if they join together, they lose the competition. They can charge higher prices and not have to work hard at making new hardware, and then people would stop buying from them. :/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's